Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, September 30, 2011

Making Friends





It is hard to come by genuine people in this gossip-filled world. My husband and I have been praying that we find people that are like-minded and have good intentions. We often joked that we only appeal to an older crowd which in many cases is not a bad thing. We have met good people since we’ve been married, but it wasn’t exactly what we were looking for. We longed for continual fellowship and random dates where we can meet and not feel as if we had a time restriction. God answered our prayers and it is amazing that it took 6 years to find people that we trust and love to be around.

I have been burnt by people who seemed to care but only to find out they like to see you fail and will spread anything you tell them in private to everyone. It feels great to know that I can converse without regrets. I am grateful!


Photo courtesy of www.c28.com

No comments:

Post a Comment