Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Here Ye Here Ye!!


I have been contemplating the idea of a book club for some time now. Just recently I was encouraged to move forward with this idea. So starting January 2012, there will be a Book Club!! Yay!! There will be both a physical and virtual meet-up location but that has yet to be decided. A name hasn’t been decided, but I am excited to get this started. I definitely need your help! If you are interested, please email me and once there are enough participants, we can collectively decide on a name, themes, genres, and books. I am open to all ideas so shoot me over an email: aburns354@gmail.com
If you are interested in assisting me in forming this club, please specify your potential role and we can work things out.



Thanks!

Antoinette
HisProverbs1822

No comments:

Post a Comment