Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mommy needs.....

Until recently did I realized the importance of having time to myself. Whether I'm polishing my nails quietly in my own quiet space or out with the ladies for the day, it is extremely important to recoop. Every year since I have been married, I have been pregnant and/or with a baby, I definitely am qualified for an hour or 6 to myself. I am grateful that I have a husband who sees my need to collect my thoughts. I love being a stay-at-home wife and mother, but this mother needs her time away! I know when it's time to head home, especially when I begin to lactate...LOL (TMI) But if you are like me and need to getaway, even if for a 1/2 hour, you deserve it and as the saying goes, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" (or something like that...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment