Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012!!

Well Happy New Year everyone!

I am excited to see what is in store this year for this family. I believe that it is harvest time and God has some plans for us the year! We brought in the new year at church! We had Consecration Thursday night to Saturday then from Saturday night into the New year was our watchnight service! We had a awesome time at Mt. Rose!

Today, Raymiah went back to school. She was super duper excited to see her teacher again. Things are back normal ow as far as our schedule goes. I'm back into my studies and I am preparing a curriculum for Rylee and Ray the Third. I will also reintroduce potty training to the boy. I refuse to go another year buying diapers for this overgrown boy! Seriously!

Again, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment