Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Semi-Homemade Pecan Cinnamon Rolls

This past weekend, I was craving some gooey cinnamon rolls. Cinnabon was closed and I needed to satisfy this sweet tooth PRONTO! So, I went to a local grocery store grabbed some canned cinnamon rolls and pecans. When I made it home, it was close to midnight, but the time didn't stop me! Here's the ingredients to the awesomely amazing semi-homemade pecan cinnamon rolls:

1 can of cinnamon rolls
1 package of pecans pieces
1/2 stick of butter (melted)
1/2 cup of light brown sugar
...that's it! Literally!!

 I preheated the oven to 350 while I prepared the sauce. I stir the brown sugar with the melted butter to create a sauce ad spread it on the bottom of a oven safe pan. Then I sprinkled the pecan pieces on the sauce mixture. Then I  pop open the can of cinnamon rolls and laid them on top of the concoction of sauce and pecans. I let it bake for 15 minutes and cooled it for about 5 minutes. Than I used a plate to flip the rolls onto it and served warm. It was truly a mouth-watering treat! You can serve this dessert as is or with a scoop of french vanilla ice cream!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment